Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that, I think, is that 13:21 - Apr 19 with 594 viewsredrickstuhaart

Not our day.

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

0
And that, I think, is that on 13:22 - Apr 19 with 560 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not taken our chances.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
And that, I think, is that on 13:22 - Apr 19 with 555 viewsGlasgowBlue

There is the best part of half an hour left.

Sometimes I think about the frothing lunatics I’ve put on ignore, who will have kept replying to me again and again, but I don’t even realise they exist.
Poll: If we are promoted you can take only one of these ex players back
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
And that, I think, is that on 13:24 - Apr 19 with 442 viewsFrimleyBlue

Boro struggle to score in 6 games. Come to town score 2.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

2
And that, I think, is that on 13:25 - Apr 19 with 411 viewsbadadski

Rubbish ball from Davis, break away, rebound of Walton save and straight to them, goal. We have break away and constantly the wrong option or not taking advantage of it. It’s town all over, not been clinical all season and wasteful on so many opportunities.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026