| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am 10:03 - Jul 13 with 4311 views | GlasgowBlue | Sitting in A & E after tripping up over a tree root during my morning run in the woods. Smashed my head in and I look like Terry Butcher. What an idiot. Pray for me 🙏 |  |
| |  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:05 - Jul 13 with 2370 views | Pippin1970 | Hope you feel better soon. I'm in royal Preston on stroke ward with mini episode. Never had one before. I'm only 55 lol. |  | |  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:07 - Jul 13 with 2336 views | _CliveBaker_ | Speed recoveries GB and Pippin. |  | |  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:08 - Jul 13 with 2301 views | GlasgowBlue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:05 - Jul 13 by Pippin1970 | Hope you feel better soon. I'm in royal Preston on stroke ward with mini episode. Never had one before. I'm only 55 lol. |
All the best to you mate. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:10 - Jul 13 with 2273 views | Cheltenham_Blue | Mate. Hope you’re in and out quickly. Is it a stitches/glue job or just Steri-strips? |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:10 - Jul 13 with 2272 views | homer_123 | I'm more worried about the tree..... |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:13 - Jul 13 with 2233 views | Benters | Ouch I bet that hurt buh. Hope it isn’t to painful 😓 |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:14 - Jul 13 with 2230 views | Ryorry |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:05 - Jul 13 by Pippin1970 | Hope you feel better soon. I'm in royal Preston on stroke ward with mini episode. Never had one before. I'm only 55 lol. |
Usually very recoverable. Start exercising brain again with puzzles, reading, in-person discussions, safe physical activities etc. asap. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:15 - Jul 13 with 2219 views | GlasgowBlue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:10 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue | Mate. Hope you’re in and out quickly. Is it a stitches/glue job or just Steri-strips? |
Think it will be glue. Two separate wounds. Just going for head x ray. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:17 - Jul 13 with 2203 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:14 - Jul 13 by Ryorry | Usually very recoverable. Start exercising brain again with puzzles, reading, in-person discussions, safe physical activities etc. asap. |
Does spending time on here count as solving a puzzle? |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 2196 views | DJR | I cut open my head on the underside of a raised wooden balcony yesterday because I didn't duck enough. There was plenty of blood but I managed to stem the flow. After a few hours and a lot of pressure from the family, I went to the local minor injuries unit because they said there was a gaping hole The triage nurse initially said they were fully booked until closing with 111 referrals but when she took a look at it, she sprang into action. It was a glue job but I was in and out in less than an hour, much quicker than A&E. [Post edited 13 Jul 10:25]
|  | |  |
| Funny. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 13 with 2151 views | Bloots | |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:23 - Jul 13 with 2117 views | Benters |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:15 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue | Think it will be glue. Two separate wounds. Just going for head x ray. |
You can’t hear hissing can you ?😆🤓👍😂 |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:32 - Jul 13 with 2070 views | Meadowlark |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:15 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue | Think it will be glue. Two separate wounds. Just going for head x ray. |
'spect they'll find nothing...... Seriously though, hope everything checks out OK and you recover quickly. |  | |  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:33 - Jul 13 with 2066 views | BluePG | Seems that TWTDers are having a rotten time. I broke my finger playing cricket on Saturday, and it’s a colour that I’d describe as ‘crimson’. Like Nasser Hussain, I’ve got poppadom fingers. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:34 - Jul 13 with 2056 views | BanksterDebtSlave | Never text and run. |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:34 - Jul 13 with 2059 views | Guthrum |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:05 - Jul 13 by Pippin1970 | Hope you feel better soon. I'm in royal Preston on stroke ward with mini episode. Never had one before. I'm only 55 lol. |
Hoping you have a swift recovery. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:35 - Jul 13 with 2052 views | Mullet | “Jogging” in the woods in the wee small hours eh? Hmmmm |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:35 - Jul 13 with 2048 views | BelsteadCav | Hope you’re ok They’ll glue it up a treat |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:36 - Jul 13 with 2048 views | Guthrum | Hopefully just a flesh wound. I very nearly got done like that on some concrete steps last week. Just caught the end of my foot and went down, fortunately without banging anything. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:36 - Jul 13 with 2047 views | Swansea_Blue | Lucky it was only your head and not somewhere more important Best of luck to all our TWTDers who are currently pestering our great NHS staff. Hopefully full recoveries all round 👍 |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:39 - Jul 13 with 2020 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:36 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue | Lucky it was only your head and not somewhere more important Best of luck to all our TWTDers who are currently pestering our great NHS staff. Hopefully full recoveries all round 👍 |
No wonder BB is quiet this morning. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:40 - Jul 13 with 2012 views | Swansea_Blue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:10 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue | Mate. Hope you’re in and out quickly. Is it a stitches/glue job or just Steri-strips? |
“Hope you’re in and out quickly” I think he’s just getting stitches, unless the NHS has changed since I last used it |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:42 - Jul 13 with 1999 views | Swansea_Blue |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:39 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue | No wonder BB is quiet this morning. |
He’s busy looking for the widest needle he can find. “This may hurt a bit…” |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 1946 views | Benters |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:05 - Jul 13 by Pippin1970 | Hope you feel better soon. I'm in royal Preston on stroke ward with mini episode. Never had one before. I'm only 55 lol. |
My mate had one at 40. Get well soon buh. |  |
|  |
| I hope everyone is having a better day than I am on 10:59 - Jul 13 with 1915 views | tonybied | Feel better soon mate. Hopefully, it might knock some sense in to you! I don't envy you, I spend 10 hours in A&E and a surgical assessment ward with my daughter last Thursday night, whilst she was awaiting diagnosis on her appendicitis. It was not fun, especially the 6 hours or so in A&E, or the "really shit cinema" as I commented to my daughter. It was rows of seats, in front of a big TV, it was pretty much sold out too, which was a surprise, seeing as it was a showing of BBC News, with no sound. She didn't seem to find any hilarity in my comment! |  | |  |
| |