Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ham radio operators 13:14 - Aug 17 with 771 viewsearlsgreenblue

Anyone know any ham radio operators? My Father passed away Friday before last & was big in to ham radio myself included, but me not living in the UK anymore + he was 92yrs & I’ve lost touch with the local boys etc. I would like to let the local community know his funeral arrangements.

If anyone can put me in touch id appreciate it his call sign was G6SUR from Stowmarket.

Thanks in advance
0
Ham radio operators (n/t) on 13:16 - Aug 17 with 755 viewsjontysnut

Have you tried this?

https://www.qrzcq.com/
[Post edited 17 Aug 13:28]
0
Ham radio operators on 13:32 - Aug 17 with 651 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I don't know if it helps but you could try contacting the people responsible for the East Suffolk Wireless Revival (eswr.org.uk) which was held in Kirton, back in June.

Contact info was

Kevin Ayriss (G8MXV),
Tel: 07710 046846

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
Ham radio operators on 14:35 - Aug 17 with 404 viewsearlsgreenblue

Ham radio operators on 13:32 - Aug 17 by BasingstokeBlue

I don't know if it helps but you could try contacting the people responsible for the East Suffolk Wireless Revival (eswr.org.uk) which was held in Kirton, back in June.

Contact info was

Kevin Ayriss (G8MXV),
Tel: 07710 046846


Perfect thank you.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026