Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season, new league (again!). What do we all think the score will be today? 11:33 - Aug 22 with 557 viewsVic

Heart says a 2-1 win, but head says 1-1 draw.

But whatever, I'm just hoping for a really good performance that we can build on.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
New season, new league (again!). What do we all think the score will be today? on 11:40 - Aug 22 with 527 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’ve had 2-1 in my head all week …..to is obvs

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
New season, new league (again!). What do we all think the score will be today? on 11:41 - Aug 22 with 521 viewsJammyDodgerrr

2-1 or 2-2, i can't decide. I do think we will be good enough to not lose, though.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

0
New season, new league (again!). What do we all think the score will be today? on 13:20 - Aug 22 with 379 viewsMK1

I'm going for a cautious 7-0.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
New season, new league (again!). What do we all think the score will be today? on 13:21 - Aug 22 with 373 viewsBudapestByBlimp

1 - 1
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026