Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? 17:50 - Aug 26 with 1882 viewsSwailsey

I’m sitting in a new pub having essentially now moved to London, having spent my whole life in Ipswich. It’s an exciting new feeling, although weird following Town from afar.

How’s life treating you all?
[Post edited 26 Aug 17:52]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

21
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:00 - Aug 26 with 1766 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Glad it’s all going well for you and hope that continues if/when you move to Jockland.

Town will look better if a certain Argentinian signs, difficult to believe really.

All the best.

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:11 - Aug 26 with 1717 viewsKeno

Evening Swailey

Gaod you are ok and nice to hear from you

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:14 - Aug 26 with 1703 viewsGuthrum

Good stuff, hope you're settling in well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:50 - Aug 26 with 1616 viewshomer_123

Shhh - I'm over the 'border' currently....also in a pub.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

2
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:56 - Aug 26 with 1587 viewsBloomBlue

Where in the City of London are you living?

Some nice places near Cannon Street station
1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 1538 viewshoppy

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 18:50 - Aug 26 by homer_123

Shhh - I'm over the 'border' currently....also in a pub.


Me too!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:08 - Aug 26 with 1527 viewshoppy

Good stuff. Enjoy the broadening life experiences.

Thought of you on Monday, as was driving to our holiday destination with songs on random play, when War Waves - A Lions Head came on… I left it playing as Yasmin had her headphones on in the back so was ok with all the lyrics!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:08 - Aug 26 with 1527 viewsMJallday

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:05 - Aug 26 by hoppy

Me too!


So am I

Although it’s the Welsh border . So proper abroad

Currently sat in pembrookshire with a pint

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

0
Login to get fewer ads

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 1502 viewsWicklowBlue

Congrats on the relocation Swailsey, sounds like you are settling in well. Great stuff!

While everyone else seems to be in the pub, I'm still working my balls off here.

Balls!!!!
1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:20 - Aug 26 with 1478 viewshoppy

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:08 - Aug 26 by MJallday

So am I

Although it’s the Welsh border . So proper abroad

Currently sat in pembrookshire with a pint


Did you have all your jabs done up to date?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:26 - Aug 26 with 1466 viewsBlueBadger

I've just had my second wee of the day on what's been a ludicrously busy day with multiple emergencies and all round shenanigans.
Now trying to get the paperwork done before handover time. Mrs Badger has been put on alert and has already put beer into the fridge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

2
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:01 - Aug 26 with 1305 viewsBasingstokeBlue

How new is the pub?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1250 viewsKeno

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 19:20 - Aug 26 by hoppy

Did you have all your jabs done up to date?


Yes he all the ones for wales, you know ovine flu, sheep scab, fleece mites

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:26 - Aug 26 with 1246 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where abouts in London did you move to Swailsey?

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 1223 viewsNthQldITFC

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:24 - Aug 26 by Keno

Yes he all the ones for wales, you know ovine flu, sheep scab, fleece mites


There'll be a welcome on the hillsides,
There'll be a welcome in the vales,
But nervous bleating from the sheep pens,
When you come home again to Wales.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 1203 viewsSteve_M

It’s a maddening, chaotic city that takes too long to get around at times but it has so much culture, entertainment and only an hour from Ipswich. I just passed 25 years of living here so well in excess of the time I have lived in Ipswich, even if on some level that’s still home.

So anyway, I hope you enjoy it (most of the time anyway). Whereabouts are you?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 23:09 - Aug 26 with 1041 viewshoppy

Drawn at home to Arsenal in the Carabao… last time that happened left us with certain questions, didn’t it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 23:44 - Aug 26 with 992 viewsurbanpenguin

Welcome to London.

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 00:17 - Aug 27 with 939 viewsChurchman

My main residence is in Kent and I worked in the centre and around London most of my career.

It is the greatest, most interesting city on earth. It offers the best and the worst. It is ever changing, vibrant, dynamic.

If you are interested in history, despite Germans, great fire, rubbish planners and useless politicians you’ll find it everywhere. If you are interested in other things, you’ll find them too.

The bits you live in and spend time in, you’ll get to know. But it’ll only ever be a fraction of what it has to offer - and that’s the fascination of it.

I’m meeting a chum for a beer there tomorrow. I’ll enjoy it as always.
1
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 05:38 - Aug 27 with 830 viewsSwailsey

Thanks for the replies all!

I’m based in Carshalton, so outskirts really. It’s nice and quiet - and very green.

Hoppy, I’m glad to hear someone is still playing those songs!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

3
How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 09:00 - Aug 27 with 635 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How’s everyone doing this Wednesday TWTD? on 05:38 - Aug 27 by Swailsey

Thanks for the replies all!

I’m based in Carshalton, so outskirts really. It’s nice and quiet - and very green.

Hoppy, I’m glad to hear someone is still playing those songs!!


Not far from me (Crystal Palace).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026