Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ 18:01 - Aug 27 with 1207 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Tammy Abraham at Ipswich.

Tammy RUDDY Abraham

Tammy ‘goals’ Abraham

I’m in heaven.

We’re only going to go and ruddy stay up aren’t we.

Tammy flippin Abraham

Wow

And that Argentinian guy too

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

1
Tammy Abraham 🤯 (n/t) on 18:03 - Aug 27 with 1172 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy


Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:03 - Aug 27 with 1158 viewsMK1

Only you and students get up this late.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:04 - Aug 27 with 1145 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:03 - Aug 27 by MK1

Only you and students get up this late.


😆 I’m so happy pal

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

1
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 1077 viewsMK1

Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:04 - Aug 27 by John_Warks_Willy

😆 I’m so happy pal


Not sure it's a done deal yet, but yes, what a lad to have in our quest for survival.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

1
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 18:21 - Aug 27 with 923 viewsVic

I think that's how most of us who logged on after 10.00am felt!

Bit of a wow moment - if it happens!

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

1
Just got on news first time today, and I see ‘Tammy Abraham’ on 19:38 - Aug 27 with 624 viewstractorlad01

Hopefully if he does come here we can keep him fit and get him back to his best
[Post edited 27 Aug 19:40]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026