Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sitters finger is twitching 14:59 - Aug 30 with 926 viewscatch74

COYB

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:01 - Aug 30 with 915 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m relaxed after last week, anything is a bonus over the next two. Last week I was nervous about.

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:02 - Aug 30 with 881 viewspositivity

thought it was 1h15 before?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:03 - Aug 30 with 865 viewscatch74

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:02 - Aug 30 by positivity

thought it was 1h15 before?


You’re right, I got overexcited.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

1
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:04 - Aug 30 with 853 viewsTwoKnightsInIpswich

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:01 - Aug 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m relaxed after last week, anything is a bonus over the next two. Last week I was nervous about.


Exactly this! Games against Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, won't define our season.

Its games against Fulham, Palace, Sunderland that we need to be getting points from!

Poll: Would you want Liam Delap back at Ipswich Town for the season ahead?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:05 - Aug 30 with 822 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:04 - Aug 30 by TwoKnightsInIpswich

Exactly this! Games against Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, won't define our season.

Its games against Fulham, Palace, Sunderland that we need to be getting points from!


Yep I’d we lost 3-1 and were outclassed last week then that here we go again feeling would have hit hard, new team or not.

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:15 - Aug 30 with 717 viewsWicklowBlue

Waiting waiting.....
0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:16 - Aug 30 with 693 viewscatch74

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:15 - Aug 30 by WicklowBlue

Waiting waiting.....


Delay from the club not Sitters, pretty quick time nonetheless.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 650 viewsNthQldITFC

That's not Sitters' finger, that's a carrot.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 585 viewshoppy

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:03 - Aug 30 by catch74

You’re right, I got overexcited.


Because of sitters twitching finger?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Sitters finger is twitching on 15:29 - Aug 30 with 575 viewsWicklowBlue

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:16 - Aug 30 by catch74

Delay from the club not Sitters, pretty quick time nonetheless.


I was of course teasing. The team came through on WhatsApp quicker than X for me. But we are talking fine margins which hopefully go for us on the pitch today.
0
Sitters finger is twitching on 16:12 - Aug 30 with 490 viewscatch74

Sitters finger is twitching on 15:26 - Aug 30 by hoppy

Because of sitters twitching finger?


Definitely

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Sitters finger is twitching on 16:23 - Aug 30 with 436 viewshoppy

Sitters finger is twitching on 16:12 - Aug 30 by catch74

Definitely


At least with him, you know he’ll never be more than a few seconds out.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026