Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume 17:50 - Sep 1 with 1103 viewspointofblue

Former Portuguese youth international Diogo Liete left Union Berlin after his contract expired at the end of the year. He is yet to join another club, yet has done well over the last couple of seasons. Considering our current situation we could do a lot worse. We could have also already tried and been told where to go, of course.

It's been such a great window but the lack of CB depth looms large.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 17:52 - Sep 1 with 1067 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Give him a call.

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 1059 viewspointofblue

No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 17:52 - Sep 1 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Give him a call.


Do you have his number?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 17:57 - Sep 1 with 1018 viewsJ2BLUE

Will be interesting to see if any players are released from their contracts just before the window closes. Might be 1-2 options.
1
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 759 viewsRonFearonsHair

Would still leave us Liete at the back.
2
No reason we cannot sign an out of contract defender, I assume on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 586 viewsRyorry

Good point 👍

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026