Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. 23:46 - Sep 4 with 650 viewsBluJu

£125m meh.
0
Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 23:51 - Sep 4 with 637 viewsarmchaircritic59

Probably hardly knows some of his team mates Christian names yet. Very much doubting you'll be " Mehing " come the end of the season.
0
Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 00:16 - Sep 5 with 543 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yeah that’s obviously the big takeaway from tonight. Lord

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 00:41 - Sep 5 with 501 viewsBluJu

Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 00:16 - Sep 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yeah that’s obviously the big takeaway from tonight. Lord


I don't believe I stated it as such, you humourless git.
0
Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 00:48 - Sep 5 with 489 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Barcola? I think they bought Supermarketcola by mistake. on 00:41 - Sep 5 by BluJu

I don't believe I stated it as such, you humourless git.


Yeah, sorry, your post was absolutely hilarious.

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026