Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
40 years today since Cliff Burton died 13:40 - Sep 27 with 396 viewsDubtractor

I know this is the obvious song to share, but it is one of the greatest metal tunes ever made, so feels appropriate.

[Post edited 27 Sep 13:45]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

2
40 years today since Cliff Burton died on 14:03 - Sep 27 with 336 viewsWeWereZombies


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
40 years today since Cliff Burton died on 14:11 - Sep 27 with 324 viewsBlue_Heath

RIP Cliff

[Post edited 27 Sep 14:12]

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026