Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superblues Membership 22:04 - Oct 1 with 1026 viewsurbanpenguin

I know that the main reason for buying the expensive Membership is to get a tiny chance of getting a ballot ticket, which may happen perhaps three times so it's basically a tax on cover price. That's fine, I get it.

But last year when I got membership I got sent a box of tat. A coffee cup, a coaster, badge I think. I don't really want them again, but they cost money so if we aren't getting the tat why did the cost not go down?

Also. As a member of the Dennis the Menace fan club I could approach any stranger and say "Gnasher". If they replied "Gnisher" then we both knew we were in the club. I never tried it, but I presume that if they didn't reply the other person would be confused, terrified, or both.

Anyway, if we don't get the crap coaster, it's there a codeword like Dennis gave us?

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

2
Superblues Membership on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 946 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

The ‘tat’ is still included, it just hasn’t been sent out to members yet.
0
Superblues Membership on 22:29 - Oct 1 with 929 viewsParisBlue

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/20


All members will receive an official ITFC membership gift pack, with delivery expected in October.

Super Blues
Premium Scarf
Pin badge
Multi-lead charging cable

International Blues
PU Leather Luggage Tag
Pin badge
Multi-lead charging cable

We appreciate some fans have asked to have the option to have memberships without a gift pack. This is something the club is looking at with our suppliers but is not an option we can offer for this season. We will continue to see its feasibility for future memberships.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

2
Superblues Membership on 09:32 - Oct 2 with 526 viewsurbanpenguin

Superblues Membership on 22:29 - Oct 1 by ParisBlue

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/20


All members will receive an official ITFC membership gift pack, with delivery expected in October.

Super Blues
Premium Scarf
Pin badge
Multi-lead charging cable

International Blues
PU Leather Luggage Tag
Pin badge
Multi-lead charging cable

We appreciate some fans have asked to have the option to have memberships without a gift pack. This is something the club is looking at with our suppliers but is not an option we can offer for this season. We will continue to see its feasibility for future memberships.


Ah thanks! Really excited to get my ITFC branded cable.

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

0
Superblues Membership on 12:45 - Oct 2 with 412 viewsfootball

I forgot you were part of the Dennis the Menace Club - takes me back
0
Superblues Membership on 12:59 - Oct 2 with 383 viewshoppy

Superblues Membership on 12:45 - Oct 2 by football

I forgot you were part of the Dennis the Menace Club - takes me back


Did you wear one badge the right way up and the other upside down? (Or is that something not supposed to be talked about? )

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Superblues Membership on 13:37 - Oct 2 with 329 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is this like an OF thing ?

Asking for a friend

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026