Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham game huge now 18:21 - Sep 20 with 2703 viewsBlue_Heath

An opportunity to create a nice gap or have them breathing down our necks.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

1
Fulham game huge now on 12:02 - Sep 21 with 446 viewsgreyhound

Fulham are a bottom 10 team, we need to target at least 1 win against each of those and the rest of the season should take care of itself. The quicker we get to 40 points the easier this league will be to enjoy
0
Fulham game huge now on 12:06 - Sep 21 with 432 viewsBenters

Fulham game huge now on 12:02 - Sep 21 by greyhound

Fulham are a bottom 10 team, we need to target at least 1 win against each of those and the rest of the season should take care of itself. The quicker we get to 40 points the easier this league will be to enjoy


I’ll have a pint of whatever you are on please .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Fulham game huge now on 12:28 - Sep 21 with 379 viewsBugs

Fulham game huge now on 11:59 - Sep 21 by Bugs

You would have thought so, wouldn't you? But no.

The poster that posted a thread on what these stats are based on a few months back (sorry I can't remember who) did look at the teams faced in those first 5 games. It made little or no difference.......if I remember their post correctly.


A tough fixture list to the start of the season and not many points, teams don't tend to get points back later from the 'easier fixtures' later on.

A fast start (or 7 points in 5 games), whoever you are playing in those first 5 games, is huge in terms of odds of staying up.


I have found the original post.

I did a little of my own research to add to this, as I have stated before, in the 20 team era, only 3 teams have been relegated when they had 7 points after 5. One of them being Norwich 😂

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/6
1
Fulham game huge now on 12:30 - Sep 21 with 377 viewsbartyg

Fulham game huge now on 12:01 - Sep 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm chilled Mr. Benters. I've just been reading in the park. Lovely sunny day here in Cry Pal.


You can't call people that anymore!

FREE ISRAEL FROM THE IDF

-1
Fulham game huge now on 16:17 - Sep 21 with 284 viewsBenters

Fulham game huge now on 12:01 - Sep 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm chilled Mr. Benters. I've just been reading in the park. Lovely sunny day here in Cry Pal.


Good man.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Fulham game huge now on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 273 viewsBenters

Fulham game huge now on 12:30 - Sep 21 by bartyg

You can't call people that anymore!


Mind your own.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026