Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fred of the day 12:04 - Sep 22 with 4356 viewsleitrimblue

Has to be Dibnah surely?
1
Fred of the day on 15:32 - Sep 22 with 883 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Fred of the day on 13:57 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

Fred's Garrity and Barber, though they get a few bonus points for rarity, I think they both know they are a long way off Dibnah

Yep, yer a dreamer Indy, never a bad ting


So true, nicest thing anyone’s said to me in a while, I’m Telling You Now.

IYKYK

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

1
West? (n/t) on 15:49 - Sep 22 with 852 viewsleitrimblue

West? (n/t) on 15:18 - Sep 22 by Bloots



Strong shout, if a tad controversial. Though im far from convinced he was even the best West in is own household

Actually, im not usually a big fan of tattoos, but your Rose West chest piece is a thing of beauty

1
Fred of the day on 16:32 - Sep 22 with 816 viewsDeano69

Fred of the day on 12:13 - Sep 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Drop dead Fred all day.


Euuughhhh cobwebs.



Poll: Best Tin of Chocolates

0
Fred of the day on 16:41 - Sep 22 with 800 viewsRetiredBlue

Fred Trueman, first cricketer to take 300 test wickets.

If I could have my time again, I would be an assassin / hitman. There are simply some people who should have been strangled at birth.

2
West? (n/t) on 16:56 - Sep 22 with 771 viewsBlueBoots

West? (n/t) on 15:18 - Sep 22 by Bloots



Think it would be appropriate to ask Phil if this can be a removed Fred

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

1
Fred of the day on 17:01 - Sep 22 with 764 viewsleitrimblue

Fred of the day on 16:41 - Sep 22 by RetiredBlue

Fred Trueman, first cricketer to take 300 test wickets.


See the reply to the Freddie Flintoff suggestion (13:13, sept 22)
0
Fred of the day on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 732 viewsLeaky

Only two Fred's Dibnah & Murcury
1
Fred of the day on 17:52 - Sep 22 with 723 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fred of the day on 17:01 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

See the reply to the Freddie Flintoff suggestion (13:13, sept 22)


That was a rubbish reply though. You didn’t even pick up on Flintoff being a Freddie and not a Fred. And you’re letting Mercury muscle in on the action. What sort of a Fred of the Day completion is this? I don’t think I’ve seen a worse one.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Fred of the day on 18:02 - Sep 22 with 706 viewsWeWereZombies

Fourth page and no mention of Freddo ? Too pricey now ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Fred of the day on 18:07 - Sep 22 with 692 viewsleitrimblue

Fred of the day on 17:52 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

That was a rubbish reply though. You didn’t even pick up on Flintoff being a Freddie and not a Fred. And you’re letting Mercury muscle in on the action. What sort of a Fred of the Day completion is this? I don’t think I’ve seen a worse one.


You could start a best Fred of the day thread. In which you could rank all previous Fred of the day threads.

Im not sure Mr Flintoff was ever a contender. I know him purely as 1 of the crap replacements for Clarkson on Top Gear
0
Fred of the day on 18:09 - Sep 22 with 687 viewsDJR

Does Frédéric count?

If so, Chopin fits the bill.
3
Fred of the day on 18:11 - Sep 22 with 685 viewsDJR

1
Fred of the day on 18:16 - Sep 22 with 660 viewsRetiredBlue

Fred of the day on 17:01 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

See the reply to the Freddie Flintoff suggestion (13:13, sept 22)


Apologies, I just saw reference to rounders and thought baseball, but my mate Freddy Krueger is gonna have nightmares about this exclusion!

If I could have my time again, I would be an assassin / hitman. There are simply some people who should have been strangled at birth.

1
Fred of the day on 19:17 - Sep 22 with 627 viewsBlueBoots

Fred of the day on 18:11 - Sep 22 by DJR




Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

1
Fred of the day on 19:33 - Sep 22 with 613 viewsphillymark

Krueger

Fun fact. In the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie (1984), Freddie Kreuger is only on screen for a total of 7 minutes
0
Fred of the day on 19:38 - Sep 22 with 612 viewsPhilTWTD

3
Fred of the day on 19:44 - Sep 22 with 593 viewsvapour_trail

I have a question for Leitrim.

Where you expecting to include freddies, fredericks, freddos, freddys, and any other departures from the classic Fred, when you called for Fred of the day?

I think we can discount the majority of this thread.

It’s between dibhah, drop dead, west, and right said as far as I can see.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
Fred of the day on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 531 viewsKBsSocks

Fred of the day on 19:44 - Sep 22 by vapour_trail

I have a question for Leitrim.

Where you expecting to include freddies, fredericks, freddos, freddys, and any other departures from the classic Fred, when you called for Fred of the day?

I think we can discount the majority of this thread.

It’s between dibhah, drop dead, west, and right said as far as I can see.


Fred Dibnah was "Frederick" to his parents when he misbehaved, but "Freddy" normally, so as not to confuse him with Fred, his Uncle.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

2
Fred of the day on 23:09 - Sep 22 with 506 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Fred of the day on 19:44 - Sep 22 by vapour_trail

I have a question for Leitrim.

Where you expecting to include freddies, fredericks, freddos, freddys, and any other departures from the classic Fred, when you called for Fred of the day?

I think we can discount the majority of this thread.

It’s between dibhah, drop dead, west, and right said as far as I can see.


You’re forgetting Flintstone

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

1
Fred of the day on 23:25 - Sep 22 with 499 viewsarmchaircritic59

Could be my late Father, though his full Christian name was Frederick, but not a living soul ever called him that :)
0
Fred of the day on 23:28 - Sep 22 with 497 viewsWeWereZombies


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Fred of the day on 03:25 - Sep 23 with 454 viewsBenters

100 % Fred Dibnah for his love of steam engines, I saw him once driving his traction engine through Maldon Essex.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Fred of the day on 03:50 - Sep 23 with 443 viewsBenters

My Great Grandfather Frederick Thorndyke from Debenham Suffolk.

My Grandfather Frederick Wilding from Dedham North Essex.

If any weirdos want to use that information please do so

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Fred of the day on 05:04 - Sep 23 with 413 viewshoppy

Fred of the day on 03:25 - Sep 23 by Benters

100 % Fred Dibnah for his love of steam engines, I saw him once driving his traction engine through Maldon Essex.


This is ‘Fred of the day’, not ‘Euphemism of the day’.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Fred of the day on 06:42 - Sep 23 with 379 viewsBenters

Fred of the day on 05:04 - Sep 23 by hoppy

This is ‘Fred of the day’, not ‘Euphemism of the day’.


I was going to say I flashed my Toyota Hilux roll bar lights at him,and he blew his whistle back,but I’m sure that would ‘offend’ some of our more precious readers

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026