Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat 23:21 - Sep 4 with 984 viewsportmanking

Is that such a controversial view?

If anything, it feels like we're even easier to play through than under McKenna in 24/25. One pass just picks us apart at the seams all too often.

Should we really be trying to go toe to toe with Liverpool? I just want us to make even the best teams in this league earn their goals. These elementary mistakes seeped in early in 24/25 and they must be eradicated ASAP in 26/27.

Sure, there were positives but the reality is that Liverpool had the game right where they wanted it from 10th minute onwards.

2
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat on 23:24 - Sep 4 with 937 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think we will be once the squad is fit and upto speed.

The way hes gone about an almost unchanged lineup again really does make me think hes priming us for the season.

Its easier to do plan b when youre comfortable with plan A

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

1
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat on 23:31 - Sep 4 with 852 viewsernie

Absolutely agree. We need to be solid at the back first and hard to beat, then look to be more expansive. Playing such a high line didn’t help. The work rate and closing down didn’t seem to be there either in the first half.
2
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat on 23:31 - Sep 4 with 854 viewsBellevue_Blue

Have a look at the last time we were in the league against Liverpool, we got absolutely battered and created less - https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/m
2
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat on 23:33 - Sep 4 with 828 viewsMckenna1263

I totally agree. Who would premier league teams prefer to play, us or Hull? We are too easy to pick apart. There is no bite or grit in our play. Trying to go toe to toe with better teams sonds good but you just end up gettiing beaten. We have to be much tougher to play against.
2
I just thought GON would make us harder to beat on 23:33 - Sep 4 with 801 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We need a Florentino or a Matusiwa in that team ASAP.

Lukic and Palacios both played fine but we need a different profile in there asap.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026