Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International break: Week 1 recap 20:16 - Sep 25 with 889 viewsIllinoisblue

No training ground video ❌
No third kit released ❌
Sitters banned ❌
Our #17 becomes a global villain to some ❌

What will week 2 have in store?!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
International break: Week 1 recap on 20:25 - Sep 25 with 823 viewsGlasgowBlue

World War III
AI kills off the human race
Sitters returns
[Post edited 25 Sep 20:25]

Sometimes I think about the frothing lunatics I’ve put on ignore, who will have kept replying to me again and again, but I don’t even realise they exist.
Poll: If we are promoted you can take only one of these ex players back
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
International break: Week 1 recap on 20:31 - Sep 25 with 798 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’ve got something special planned.

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
International break: Week 1 recap on 20:55 - Sep 25 with 715 viewsBigalhunter

International break: Week 1 recap on 20:31 - Sep 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’ve got something special planned.


The Melania wig and mask has finally arrived then….



Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

2
International break: Week 1 recap on 20:57 - Sep 25 with 709 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

International break: Week 1 recap on 20:55 - Sep 25 by Bigalhunter

The Melania wig and mask has finally arrived then….




Cute

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
International break: Week 1 recap on 21:02 - Sep 25 with 695 viewsBigalhunter

International break: Week 1 recap on 20:57 - Sep 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Cute


Hard to tell until you post the photo up.

Might fool him if you get the lighting just right…

[Post edited 25 Sep 21:06]

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

1
International break: Week 1 recap on 21:08 - Sep 25 with 672 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

International break: Week 1 recap on 21:02 - Sep 25 by Bigalhunter

Hard to tell until you post the photo up.

Might fool him if you get the lighting just right…

[Post edited 25 Sep 21:06]


I guess you would know!

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
International break: Week 1 recap on 22:52 - Sep 25 with 510 viewsBigalhunter

International break: Week 1 recap on 21:08 - Sep 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I guess you would know!


Can’t see the attraction of him personally…

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

0
International break: Week 1 recap on 06:53 - Sep 26 with 320 viewshoppy

International break: Week 1 recap on 20:25 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

World War III
AI kills off the human race
Sitters returns
[Post edited 25 Sep 20:25]


In that order?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026